Fraud and misconduct in biomedical research
Subscribe for free to continue reading and get unrestricted access to all Enago Academy resources! Ethics and misconduct. Last updated Jul 15, 4. Release of the report - Office of the Health Ombud 11 months ago.
- Scientific Misconduct and Medical Journals | Medical Journals and Publishing | JAMA | JAMA Network.
- Electromechanical Dynamics, Part III: Elastic and Fluid Media.
- Cooperative Learning: The Social and Intellectual Outcomes of Learning in Groups.
Leave A Reply. By clicking this checkbox you consent to receiving newsletters from Enago Academy. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. Fanelli D. How many scientists fabricate and falsify research? A systematic review and meta-analysis of survey data. PLoS One ;4:e Matheson A.
- Ruby Redfort Look Into My Eyes.
- Fraud and Misconduct in Biomedical Research, 3rd edition;
- The Smartest Investment Book Youll Ever Read: The Simple, Stress-Free Way to Reach Your Investment Goals?
- Optical properties of solids: an introductory textbook.
- Encyclopedia of decision making and decision support technologies.
Ghostwriting: The importance of definition and its place in contemporary drug marketing. BMJ ;i Prevalence of articles with honorary authors and ghost authors in peer-reviewed medical journals. JAMA ; A case study of salami slicing: Pooled analyses of duloxetine for depression.
Psychother Psychosom ; Abraham P. Duplicate and salami publications. J Postgrad Med ; Sarwar U, Nicolaou M. Fraud and deceit in medical research. J Res Med Sci ; Users Online: Click here to view old website.
What universities can learn from one of science’s biggest frauds
Knowledge of scientific misconduct in publication among medical students. Educ Health ; Figure 1: Distribution of medical colleges Click here to view. Related articles Ethics fraud medical students publications research ethics scientific misconduct. Access Statistics. Article Figures. Sign in Create an account. Syntax Advanced Search.
About us. Editorial team. Wells eds. Bmj Medical Research Ethics in Applied Ethics. Edit this record. Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar.
Research Ethics and Scientific Misconduct in Biomedical Research
Request removal from index. Revision history.
This entry has no external links. Add one. Setup an account with your affiliations in order to access resources via your University's proxy server Configure custom proxy use this if your affiliation does not provide a proxy.
Configure custom resolver. Chapters BETA. A Head of Department's View.