Linear Algebra for Computation Neuroscience
- Dialectic of Sedimentation and Innovation?
- Computational Neuroscience | The Center for Brains, Minds & Machines.
September 23, pm - pm NHB 1. A working model for the role of the cerebellum in drug addiction. Have we been ignoring the elephant in the room?
- The Economics of Codetermination: Lessons from the German Experience!
- CSE528: Computational Neuroscience;
- You are here.
- The Family Youve Always Wanted: Five Ways You Can Make It Happen.
- Quantitative Methods for Business: The A to Z of QM!
- Automating Business Modelling: A Guide to Using Logic to Represent Informal Methods and Support Reasoning (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)?
Quantitative Methods for Neuroscience. Course content and aim This course will provide a broad introduction to basic mathematical and computational tools for a quantitative analysis of neural systems.enter site
Plete linear algebra theory and implementation Udemy
GDC 6. WEL 2. Office hours Tu p. NHB 3.
CSE Introduction to Computational Neuroscience
Overfitting and cross-validation. PCA and applications.
Intro to probability. PS7 , SpikeSortingData.
PS8 PS9 , linearneuron1. Basic components of a neural system: neurons, synapses, dendrities, receptive fields Hodgkin-Huxley model and its simulation on a computer Inter-neuron communication and the principle of synaptic learning Fundamentals of Neurobiology.
- Quantitative Methods for Neuroscience.
- Men, Guns and Cattle;
- Online Collective Action: Dynamics of the Crowd in Social Media.
- Computational Neuroscience;
Structure of the brain and brain regions Fundamental concepts of data and signal encoding and processing. Filtering, approximation and interpolation, clustering, principal component analysis Basic neural network architectures: pattern association networks, auto associative networks, feedforward networks, competitive networks, recurrent networks. Plasticity and Learning. Hebb rule, supervised learning, reinforced learning, error-correcting learning, unsupervised learning, competitive learning.