Heat Transfer in the Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
Scraped surface heat exchangers SSHEs are commonly used in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries for heat transfer, crystallization, and other continuous processes.
- Pharmaceuticals topic | Process Heating.
- Brain Mapping: From Neural Basis of Cognition to Surgical Applications.
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition).
- Barriquand exchangers’ strengths in fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals;
- Related Posts.
- Product Details.
- Social Research Methods, 4th Edition.
They are ideally suited for products that are viscous, sticky, that contain particulate matter, or that need some degree of crystallization. Since these characteristics describe a vast majority of processed foods, SSHEs are especially suited for pumpable food products.
Heat Transfer Fluids Applications Overview | Therminol
These range from cocoa melting tanks to batter lines and from evaporators to skid construction. Our engineers will be happy to discuss your design before it is manufactured. On request by a palm oil processing company, Gpi brought an existing design up-to-date with current technology.
With an agitator developed in-house with adjustable with..
Read More From Jean Paul Duroudier
The Gpi batter line is a system which fully automatically applies a coating on a continual basis. Using the weighing system, a batch coating is continuously prepared, any unused batter is cooled and cleaned for reuse, and temperature and viscosity are constantly measured and optimised. The entire line is finished so as to be food grade, with hygienic components and weld finishes.
The batter line can be used in industrial-scale coating lines for use in, for example, the potato-processing industry, and is already being used by leading companies in this market.
Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics
The Kelstream Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger is a vertical scraped surface heat exchanger developed by Gpi with double concentric-heating surfaces for optimal heat exchange. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Burn after Writing by Sharon Jones , Paperback 2.
- Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions: Results of SSPCR 2015;
- VAU Thermotech - about us.
- How pharma manufacturers can keep heat transfer efficient?
- SAG PHARMA.
- Triangle Process Equipment.
- PROCESS ENGINEERING!
- Improving the Foundations: Batman Begins from Comics to Screen?
Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Open Borders Inc.
You may also like. Hardcover F.
Paul Wilson Books. Hardcover Paul Newman.
This item doesn't belong on this page.